Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands€3,300 - €3,700 per monthPeople & Culture
Are you ready for your next step as a Recruiter in a fast-growing international company? You will be part of the People & Culture team that supports all our offices across Europe. This role will be based in our brand new office in Utrecht. In this role, you will support the growth and success of our business by sourcing and hiring top talent for a broad mix of positions across our departments such as Sales & Marketing, Operations, People, Finance, and Legal. You are a champion of the iwell candidate experience and will be obsessed with ensuring every single candidate has a positive experience, regardless of the outcome of their application.
As a Recruiter within the People & Culture Team, you will be an integral part of our mission to attract, develop, and retain top talent. The People & Culture Team plays a crucial role in fostering a positive work culture and ensuring that iwell continues to thrive as a workplace of choice. You will collaborate closely with the Head of People & Culture, to understand the organization's evolving needs and contribute to the development and implementation of strategic recruitment initiatives.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment. If you have a genuine passion for the energy transition and are eager to leverage your skills to contribute to the development of a sustainable future, we want to hear from you!
At iwell, we want to make the world a better place. Cleaner air, cleaner water and a healthier planet. A sustainable power supply is needed to achieve these goals. Institutions move slowly. At the same time, we are impatient. We believe we can break the status quo. We are taking matters into our own hands and building a truly sustainable power supply. We are a diverse team of professionals passionate about creating a sustainable future.
Founded in 2016 from the conviction there is much talk about the energy transition, but there is still too little action, iwell provides smart battery systems. What sets us apart is our unique combination of hardware and self- developed software. As pioneers in the industry, we have developed our own energy management system. By using our battery systems, you can not only increase the reliability of your energy supply, but also gain more certainty about your energy bills and grid management costs. Moreover, we enable you to use more renewable energy in your premises, contributing to a cleaner and greener future.
What you'll be doing
- Directly source exceptional talent for the business through the proactive use of platforms like LinkedIn;
- Screen, and interview candidates to assess their qualifications and fit for iwell;
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job posting to offer negotiation;
- Provide a positive and engaging candidate experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Own, run, and deliver key projects within Recruitment either as project lead or as a project team member (projects include: Assessment + Selection/Employee Value Proposition/Candidate Experience etc.)
- Have great fun at work and love what you do!
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of recruitment experience; experience in commercial roles preferred
- Solution-oriented, proactive, and flexible
- Thinking out of the box - you know how to attract the right people
- A strong desire to learn new things and improve existing processes
- Your experience in the energy transition is an advantage, but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Dutch is preferred; additional languages (English, German) is nice to have
- 30 paid holidays
- Pension contribution at Brand New Day
- Yearly iwell (ski)-trip
- 1 extra day for volunteer work
- Additionally, you have the option to purchase up to 5 extra vacation days per year
- We share our success through Share Appreciation Rights (SAR)
- Opportunity to take a 3-month sabbatical
How we hire
- Apply. Our People team and hiring manager will review your application, and respond within 2 weeks.
- Screening call. If you seem like a iweller-in-the-making, we’ll invite you to a screening call so we can learn more about each other.
- Are you the one? You'll have two or more interviews. And if it's a highly technical role, we'll also assess the specific skills you'll need.